Spreadshop April 2nd COVID-19 Update

Original Blog Post: https://www.spreadshop.com/blog/2020/04/02/spreadshop-april-2nd-covid-19-update/

For all .com, .ca, and .co.au Shops certain products will temporarily remain marked as “available again soon.” This is due to a shift in production methods, keep reading to see which products are affected by this change.

No, unfortunately this is not a belated April Fool’s Day joke. We recently let you know here that certain products could be printed once again, because our production facilities temporarily allowed for it. As it turns out, these printing techniques are too complex for our production facilities to handle with employees observing guidelines from the CDC and working in smaller shifts.

In order to print and ship as many orders as possible, we’ll be focusing on digital printing techniques for now. As you might’ve noticed, all of the recent changes are temporary and we’ll let you know when we have more information. Until then, please read through the following list to see which products are affected:

As before, these products will be displayed in your Shop as “available again soon.” Similar to our last post, we encourage you to make sure any marketing or advertisements for the above products are cancelled for the time being.

Another note on promotions, the promotions feature (Shop Settings > Promo & Prices > Promotions) remains turned off until further notice. This affects all current and future promotions in your Shop. By limiting promotions, we’re able to ensure production is manageable for our employees.

Lastly, our delivery times will be a little longer than usual. You can check current delivery times in our FAQs.

We’re sorry for all of the back and forth, we know the world feels unpredictable right now. Moving forward, we’ll do our best to be as consistent as possible given the current situation. Like the rest of the world, we’re all trying to define what this ‘new normal’ looks like and that is not an easy task!

The health and well-being of our Shop owners, communities, and employees is a top priority right now. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please let us know. Until then, we hope you and your families stay safe, happy, and healthy.

So I am uploading designs today, and got a ‘you have reached the daily upload limit’ notice? Say what… When did this start? If I’m lucky I get to have a couple hours maybe once a week to upload designs I have worked on during the previous week. Limiting it to 4 uploads once a day is a problem for me.

Check:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.