New Product: Basic Lightweight Face Mask (.com, .com.au and .ca only)

Original Blog Post: New Product: Basic Lightweight Face Mask (.com, .com.au and .ca only) - The Spreadshop Blog

This basic face mask is a practical solution to cover the mouth and nose. The material is light and breathable (it feels like a T-shirt). Additionally, the sizing is versatile which makes this face mask ideal for those who are young and old.

While this face mask is a bit on the basic side, we’re already on the lookout for more face protection products to add to Spreadshop!

• 52% cotton/48% polyester | Fabric weight: 4.2 oz
  • One size fits most
  • Contoured shape, raw edges, secures behind the ears
  • Machine wash or wash by hand after every use
  • Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.

Base Price for this mask can be found in this table (Canada: see here, Australia: see here). This product is excluded from any upcoming promotions.

ATTENTION: You must upload a vector graphic to publish your design on this product. You can find information about vector graphics for printing on our help pages.

Disclaimer: The face cover should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Bella+Canvas, LLC makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the face cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.

1 Like

Lena, welche Motivgröße ist da denn am besten? :slight_smile:

This product isn’t a all-over-print. Please upload vector graphics in order to activate this product for your shop!

Hi there. I do not see these masks in my options to sell. Is it because I have not, yet, added a vector graphic or should I be able to see it?

Exactly you need to add a vector graphic for this mask!

Hi Lena, I added a vector graphic, but can´t see this mask… any ideas?

Can you pass me the design ID please? Thaaaaanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.