NEW: Face mask (Europe only)

Original Blog Post: NEW: Face mask (Europe only) - The Spreadshop Blog

With the arrival of the face mask (ID 1456) in your Spreadshop assortment, you’ll have a strong vantage ground to tackle the increased demand for face masks. The mask can be washed at 60 °C, which means it can be used over and again. It also offers room for a protective filter (not included).

What’s more, the face mask is the first product on which we offer all-over prints!

• Elastic rubber ear loops
  • Reusable (wash at 60 °C, suitable for ironing)
  • Outside material: 100% polyester. Inside material: 100% cotton

Please not this product isn’t vailable for .com, .com.au and .ca shops but a similar product should be added to our product range in the next two weeks (we will inform you in our blog, forum, social media channels and via mail – make sure to be subscribed).

In this table (Ireland: see here), you’ll find the Base Prices for all products and all sales tiers.

For an optimal print result your design should have 4000px (20 x 20 cm with 400 dpi OR 40 x 40cm with 200 dpi).

Do you have any requests for your Shop assortment? Leave a comment!

Hi there, I’m a bit confused by the wraparound design - I’ve just tried to put a design on but it won’t let me get anywhere near to the edge. Am I missing something?

All over print is not possible at al and no category can be found in the shop yet!
And the link in the e-mail doestn’ work!

Cool. Black would he nice :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there… you are using a .com, .com.au or .ca shop… please see below!

Best to use a design that’s 20x20cm :slight_smile: Then it should work! Let me know if you continue to experience any issues!

Hi!

Is the 10,50€ base price per unit, or is it a pack of (for example) 3 units?

Ps: is there a fastest way to ask questions than email? A chat, for example. I recently opened my online shop, and had several questions that your team could not resolve with a call. They asked me to email you, but I still didn’t get any reply (I understand that it takes some time to process all requests). Thanks again!

It is the base price per unit! You can also call. The number depends where you’re based in :slight_smile:
We don’t offer a chat functionality. In the forum I try to give an answer at least once a day!

A post was merged into an existing topic: NEU: Gesichtsmaske

Hi Lena,

I work with a motif with 20x20 cm and 300 dpi. Unfortunately, this does not work for my full-area creation.
I imported it as a .png file.
The maximum size that I can fill is 15x15 cm.
Which parameters should I change?
Thanks a lot.
Martina

For an optimal print result your design should have 4000px (20 x 20 cm with 400 dpi OR 40 x 40cm with 200 dpi)

Thank you for the information. It worked. Unfortunately only once. Then I had reached the upload limit for today. It’s really frustrating. So I’ll wait until tomorrow and then try again … Too bad.

Best to try out your file here before upload it to the partner area: Create your own | Spreadshirt

We have new information regarding the production time. This will be increased by 4 weeks in the next hours. We were really overrun with orders and didn’t expect that many masks would be ordered. We are currently working on increasing the capacity in the production, but the mass of orders is a big challenge. It is also possible that the product will temporarily be set to “soon available again” (aka. stockout) in order to process all orders first. We are all trying to find a solution, but would ask you not to advertise this product (so you won’t have disappointed customers in case we change anything tomorrow).

I have a question about the filter. If it´s not supplied with the mask, where can I buy it and where should I send my customers to buy it. It´s not a medical grade mask and that is OK, but in these times I know people would want to feel safe, not only cool.

And I need to order mask and filter myself to test it out. I´m stuck in Spain at he moment, so wearing a cool mask WITH a filter would be really cool.

My design…one of them: I am Reincarnated

Just google “Activated carbon filter - replaceable protective filter” for example. You can find them online :slight_smile:

Hi Lena - please could Spreadshirt consider publishing a template in the form of a .png with a transparent background for us to use when creating designs for the mask?

I’m fully aware of the 4000x4000 pixel suggestion - but while this is fine for generic designs, it doesn’t work as well for creating the type of all over print design such as you have published in the above post (the one with the man with the beard).

This should not be difficult to do as the shape is already applied in the form of a dotted line when we upload our designs - but I gave up yesterday after failing 4 times to correctly guess the best fit for a design I was trying out - each time the “nose” or the sides ended up being scaled off the design.

I know you are having short term production issues in keeping up with demand so this won’t be high priority - but I suspect that face masks will be the next expression of personal style for quite some time to come - and I suspect that the longer the trend continues, the more intricate and complex the designs will become - and a base template will be extremely useful for those of us looking to leverage this.

Many thanks in advance

1 Like

@plzLOOK will try to have such template made. No promises thought :slight_smile: Will get back to you hopefully latest tomorrow!

Fantastic :raised_hands: - many thanks for asking :+1:

UPDATE: The production time was adjusted. It’s now 12 - 15 production days. The adjusted time is also shown in the checkout. It can be adjusted daily. At the moment it looks like it will be reduced even further. But, this can also change again.

1 Like