Introducing: The Face Mask (North America & Oceania)

Original Blog Post: Introducing: The Face Mask (North America & Oceania) - The Spreadshop Blog

Equipped with all the bells and whistles, we’ve added a new face mask to our product range. Read on to learn about product features and why you should add this mask to your Shop.

Face masks have become a wardrobe staple throughout the world, this mask is designed for comfortable, daily wear. Save the medical grade masks for the professionals and offer your customers a reusable option with unique designs to boot.

• 100% ring spun cotton
  • Breathable, 2-ply cotton
  • Adult (ID 1458) and youth (ID 1460) sizes available
  • Features ribbed binding and a reinforced hem
  • Washable and reusable
  • Brand: LAT
  • Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.

If you’re adding this product to your Shop, please note the available print area is 4 x 2 inches. The base price for this product varies depending on your location…

• United States: the base price is USD 10.99 / 9.99 (Youth Face Mask)
  • Canada: the base price is CAD 14.49 / 13.49 (Youth Face Mask)
  • Australia: the base price is AUD 15.99 / 14.99 (Youth Face Mask)

Disclaimer: These masks are not medical grade and are not to take the place of N95 masks. They are not suitable for use in a surgical setting or where there would be significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, use in a clinical setting, use in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. Wearing a mask is not guaranteed to prevent transmission of disease and is not a substitute for other recommended health and safety measures.

1 Like

I’m having a hard time finding where to customize and add this to my shop. Help??

I also cannot find how to add it to my shop. Are there instructions? It seems other new items have added automatically.

I was under the impression that there would be Black masks available. Do you plan on adding Black masks anytime soon?

Do these masks accept pixel images or just vector graphics like the other ones?

Will there be a facemask with allover print, .png and vector - like in the european shop?

The masks accept also pixel graphics :slight_smile:

Not anytime soon. We’re sorry, we’d love to offer these for you guys as well but we’re having them fulfilled by a third-party supplier who’s located in EU only …

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.